Open up your deployment toolkit and click on out-of-box drivers,
Remove all the iastor.sys drivers and grab the latest ones from intel.
- Go to Intel and download the Intel Matrix Storage Manager
- Run the downloaded file with the -a argument in command line.
Example: IATA89ENU.exe -a
- Open MDT, Click on out-of-box drivers then click on import new drivers, point to:
- C:\program files\intel matrix storage\
- Update your litetouch image, and replace it on WDS (if running it) and you should be good to go! :)