- Copy the old share from the old server to the new server. ( Located in C:/Deploymentshare)
- After it is finished copying, change the copied deployment share folder to be shared out.
- Open MDT on the new server then click on Open Deployment Share and point it to the copied deployment share on your C:
- Right click your deployment share in MDT and click properties change the UNC path to reflect the new deployment share.
- Change the boot.ini to reflect your new server.
- Oh, don't forget to update your litetouch image from the deployment server then update WDS!
There you go- that's all folks!